WHO IS ROBERT BERGMAN?
Robert Bergman is the founder of I love growing Marijuana. It is one of the most popular seed banks in the world. Robert Bergman seeds are renowned for their high germination level and speedy delivery. Marijuana seeds by Robert Bergman began in 2012, when Robert got to launch the ILGM website. Bergman shared all the information about growing marijauana that gave great yields. Bergman was able to do this because he has spent 25 years immersed in the world of marijuana.
Process of Growing Robert Bergeman Pot Seeds
- Soak the seeds in water and wait for 1-3 days.
- Place the seeds in a small hole no larger than half an inch, inside a pot and cover them with soil.
- Put the pot under the CFL Tube Light that should be of 35 watts and keep it two inches away from the plants.
- Ensure that soil remains moist by spraying water onto the plants twice daily.
- Wait for several weeks, when roots emerge from the pots, move them to the larger ones.
- When the plants are 8-12 inches in height, move them outside or put them under LED light.
- The growth of the outdoors is dependent on the weather and climate conditions vary from place to place and from time to time.
The seeds have protein and amino acids The body cannot produce nine of these acids. The body produces essential fatty acids, and the body must absorb them from the diet. They are crucial for long-term health. Much of the fiber in cannabis seeds lies in its outer hull or shell.
Cannabis seeds contain an impressive array of vitamins and powdery mildew rich in Vitamin E, Magnesium, Phosphorus, Potassium. They are also a good source of iron, zinc, and Vitamin B including niacin, riboflavin, thiamine, Vitamin B-6, and Folate.
This improves the functioning of brain and heart Omega 3 fatty acids improve the health of the heart and reduce the risk of issues such as arrhythmias and heart diseases. The cannabis seeds contain high levels of omega 3 to omega 6 fatty acids. Nitric oxide is essential for artery and vein dilation and it helps keep blood vessel walls smooth and elastic.