Have you wondered what if your iPhone drops and gets broken? You cannot access your data from it and this can put you in great trouble. Even your computer fails to recognize it. The screen gets damaged and stops working. The touch may not work properly. In all such situations and more, it is not possible for you to access your lost contacts, photos, videos, messages, voice memos, WhatsApp chats, and other data. Here, in this article, we have mentioned some quick methods that will help you to know how to retrieve data from broken iOS phones.
Quick Methods to Recover Data from Broken iPhones
In this section, you will learn various methods to retrieve data from a broken iPhone. All your files and personal photos are very important, and it is easy to recover them, in case of any damage. Go through the following methods to iPhone data recovery from broken iPhone.
Method 01: Restore Data from Your iTunes Backup File
If your broken iPhone is connected to your computer and creates backups on iTunes, follow the below-given steps to easily restore your data:
- Launch the latest version of iTunes, and use a charging cable to connect your iPhone.
- Locate and click on the “iPhone” icon located below the toolbar.
- Navigate to “Summary” > “Restore Backup”. Select the latest version of a backup.
Once you are done with the above steps, you can successfully retrieve data from a broken iPhone.
Method 02: Retrieve data from broken iPhone from iCloud backup
If the iCloud Backup is enabled on your device, all your data will be automatically backed up. All your data from your iPhone will be back up automatically every time you connect it to a power supply and a Wi-Fi network. In this case, all you have to do is:
- Navigate to “General” > “Reset” > “Erase All Content and Settings”.
- Enter your passcode.
- Set up your iPhone and connect it to a Wi-Fi network.
- Go to “Apps & Data” > “Restore from iCloud Backup” and then sign in with your iCloud Apple ID.
- Choose a backup from where you want to recover your data.
- These steps will help you safely get data from a broken iPhone.
Method 03: Use third-party software
If both the above methods get failed to recover your data from broken iOS phones, it’s time to use some tools. There are several iPhone data recovery software available to retrieve your data. Stellar Data Recovery for iPhone is one of the most widely used to retrieve data for iOS phones. It recovers the deleted photos, contacts, messages, etc. from the backup files and restores them back to the device.
Some amazing feature that makes Stellar data recovery for iPhone unique are given below:
Easily Restores Lost or Deleted iPhone Data
The broken iPhone data recovery tool can easily recover all kinds of lost and deleted data. The iPhone data recovery technology allows you to preview and recover contacts, photos, videos, WhatsApp messages, FaceTime calls, and more.
- Photos & Videos: The software recovers Photo Stream, Camera Roll, and media files shared on multiple platforms.
- Contacts: You can easily back your important contacts and retrieve call logs.
- Voice Memos: Retrieve your audio recordings saved in Voice Memos on iPhone.
- Notes & Reminders: Recovers deleted notes and reminders on your iOS device.
Recovers from iOS Devices, iTunes & iCloud Backup
The tool recovers lost or deleted data from all models of iPhone, iPad, iPod Touch, iCloud, and iTunes. The advanced algorithms of the software allow you to restore desired data without removing existing data from your iPhone.
- iPhone: Recovers data from all iPhone models, like 11 Pro, 11, XS, XS Max, XR, X, 8, 7, 7s, 6s, and below.
- iPad: Retrieves data from Apple iPad Mini, iPad Air, iPad Pro, and iPad 4.
- iCloud: Select and restore specific data from iCloud.
How Stellar Data Recovery for iPhone Works?
It is very easy to use the software. You have to select anyone among iPhone/ iTunes/ iCloud, and follow the below-mentioned steps to recover your iOS data:
Step 1: Select the type of data from the list that you have to recover and press the “Next” button.
Step 2: Press the “Next” button after which the scanning process gets started.
Step 3: Preview the found data, select and save them wherever you want to save them on your device.
In this article, we have mentioned everything that you need to know for how to recover data from broken iPhone. If you possess a backup, it is very easy to restore data from a broken iPhone using that backup. You could utilize iPhone data recovery software even if you don’t have an available backup. Stellar Data Recovery for iPhone for iOS would be the best one for you to recover your data on your iPhone. Give it a try now!