Online casinos bring the thrill of land-based gambling into your own home. Since the launch of the first digital gambling establishments, online casinos grew into entertainment meccas offering everything from popular and classic slots to versions of table games.
Player expectations evolved in line with online casinos, and today, users want a combination of top-quality games, security, and streamlined financial services. In this highly-competitive industry, online casinos continuously strive to offer better services than their virtual competitors.
Users regard the best online casinos as those hosting a wide selection and variety of well-designed games while delivering fast and easy cash-outs and withdrawals. When it comes to payments, some of the most in-demand features include:
- Multiple payment options that make deposits and withdrawals easy and simple.
- Secure and encrypted banking software to protect your financial details.
- Around-the-clock customer support for all your queries.
With this in mind, we have scoured the internet for the best new online casinos that are secure and offer the fastest payouts in the industry. When signing up with one of these top picks, you can rest assured your personal and financial information are in safe hands.
These casinos take their player preferences and enjoyment seriously and treat each transaction with the individual care it deserves. Check out the following best new casinos:
- Stake Casino with its welcome bonus of a 200% match of up to C$1,000.
- Arlekin Casino & Sport, where you can get up to 3 BTC or C$1,275 and 150 free spins.
- Cyber.Bet, which offers a 200% match of up to C$300 to welcome you to its platform.
Why are fast withdrawal times important?
Looking at the recent history of online casinos, traditionally, most payment methods offered instant deposit times. However, these often took anything between three to 10 business days, and sometimes even longer, to process withdrawals and pay out winnings. Players regularly expressed their discontent regarding these long payout processing times and emphasized that withdrawals at brick-and-mortar casinos are instant.
It seems online casinos paid attention to the complaints. Today, withdrawal times across the board are much faster – particularly when cryptocurrencies are taken into account – and there are even digital casinos that offer instant withdrawals. Reports show that new player sign-ups increased significantly on the back of faster payout and withdrawal times. Recent payment methods enable the completion of withdrawal payouts in minutes.
Fast and efficient payouts largely define the reputation of an online casino. Internet users are used to instant results and expect the same from their gambling providers. Rapid withdrawal processing signifies that an online casino:
- Offers sound payment methods backed by proper withdrawal avenues and financial service providers.
- Does not keep funds in a piggy bank to boost their own interest earnings but can be trusted to put their players first.
- Knows its players would like their winnings as soon as possible. In fact, reports indicate that Canadian gamblers prefer the newest generation of online casinos that pay out in double time.
- Streamlined financial processes enhance player experiences. Operators that do not offer expedient payouts often end up with poor reviews and lose both existing and prospective players.
Online casino users reported their elation at winning is usually interrupted and deflated by all the red tape they have to traverse just to get their winnings into their bank accounts. Some casino operators also promise quick withdrawals, but when push comes to shove, they do not deliver.
So, rapid payouts are essential to draw and keep new players. It also fuels the loyalty of existing players with a vote of confidence in smooth-running financial practices.
Aspects that impact the speed of payouts
Different aspects affect the speed of online casino payouts. The best online casinos have:
- Dedicated finance teams that expedite all withdrawal requests and quickly get in touch with a player if there is a problem. This can include aspects such as bank clearance times or different deposit and withdrawal methods on the player’s side.
- Offer withdrawals around the clock and not just during business hours. Events such as bank holidays can significantly delay a payout. An online casino with a 24/7 withdrawal and deposit service circumnavigates these snags to offer its customers top services.
- Clear guidelines regarding withdrawal methods that can delay payouts. For example, traditional bank withdrawals take a certain amount of business days to process as opposed to cryptocurrency payments, which are usually immediate.
- Procedures in place to immediately inform players of a delay with a payout. They are upfront about terms and conditions that must be met before players can receive payouts. These conditions often relate to the prevention of fraudulent activities or the rules of bonus payouts.
Available payment methods
As stated, different payment methods may have different deposit and withdrawal times. Before signing up with an online casino, have a look at the different payment methods on offer and at how long each takes in terms of withdrawals.
Credit and debit cards
Most online casinos accept credit and debit cards. These payment methods remain amongst the safest online transacting options. When you use a debit card payment method at an online casino, payouts are directed to your bank account. This means your winnings do not first have to travel via an e-wallet or other digital payment method before it reaches your account and physical wallet.
An e-wallet is a digital application that stores your money in a virtual account for online transactions. It is a convenient way to transact with an online casino, especially if you are making international deposits and withdrawals, as you can avoid bank charges and exchange rates.
Canadian gamblers are fond of using e-wallets such as Skrill, PayPal, or Neteller for their online gambling exploits. Just remember, when using an e-wallet, it may take some time before your winnings reach your real-world bank account and pocket.
Online casinos that accept cryptocurrencies are becoming increasingly popular, and more and more are accepting cryptos as payment methods. This virtual currency is based on blockchain technology and protected by cryptography, which makes it a secure means of transacting. The instant deposit and withdrawal times make it even more attractive. Options for online Canadian gamblers include:
- Bitcoin Cash, using peer-to-peer (P2P) technology.
- Litecoin, which boasts processing times of 2.5 minutes.
- Monero, with its hidden identity feature, offers added security.
Regardless of the payment method, an online casino with fast payouts, such as those we have highlighted, is a winner in anyone’s books.