In online casino gambling, punters constantly look out for online pokies, cards, tables, and speciality games like bingo or dice. Dice games, in particular, are gaining more prominence these days. With instant withdrawal casinos, punters can play crypto dice games where they place bets in any one of several cryptocurrencies.
But before we get ahead of ourselves, this guide will first reveal what crypto dice games are, how to play them, and what play strategies are available to help you win more frequently.
What Is a Crypto Dice Game?
Virtual dice games can be found on many online casino gambling sites. However, not all online casinos accept cryptocurrency payments.
Regular casino sites accept other forms of payment, with punters depositing funds into their gaming accounts and placing bets on dice games in fiat.
But with crypto casinos, players can deposit digital currency into their accounts while also placing bets on dice games using one of many cryptocurrencies.
A dice game is a simple casino gambling game that involves players tossing dice and hoping that the dice land on a previously predicted number or range of numbers.
Playing dice games with cryptocurrency offers you the benefits of high security, lesser transaction fees, and quicker transaction times.
Punters playing cryptocurrency dice games on crypto casinos can instantly withdraw their winnings directly to their crypto wallets. It may not be possible with traditional dice games and online casinos, where withdrawals may take hours or days to process.
How to Play a Crypto Dice Game?
Also known as Bitcoin or BTC dice games, crypto dice games are very easy to understand and play.
The rules are uncomplicated, and newbies to the world of Internet casino gambling can start playing from the first day they sign up with a crypto casino.
There are many types of BTC dice games designed and released by top software developers. Some of the popular crypto dice games available online include; Lightning Dice by Evolution Gaming, Sic Bo by OneTouch, Magic Dice by Truelab, and Casino Barbut by Oryx Gaming.
While there are many crypto dice games, they all offer similar rules and gameplay.
To play a crypto dice game, you need to follow the key rules listed below:
- Placing Bets: Once you have selected a BTC dice game, you need to place your bet to play the game. Typically, all BTC dice games have a minimum and maximum bet per game round. For example, the minimum bet for Lightning Dice is 0.04 BTC (or equivalent in other cryptocurrencies), while the maximum bet is 100 BTC. You can place any bet between 0.04 and 100 BTC per dice game round.
- Choose a Number to Bet On: Most dice games require players to choose a number from 1 to 100. The number selected by a player will be the number the player will bet on.
- Choose a Bet Type: In a BTC dice game, you need to decide on a bet type. The two betting types on offer include “Over” and “Under” your chosen number. For example, if the number you decide to bet on from a range of 1 to 100 is 50, you will be required to decide whether to bet for “Over” 50 or for “Under” 50.
If you select the “Over” Bet type, you will only win when a dice toss lands on numbers over your bet number of 50. Likewise, if you select “Under” 50, you will win only when the dice land on numbers under your bet number of 50.
- Roll the Dice: Once you have placed your cryptocurrency bet and chosen a bet number and a bet type, you can get the game started by rolling the dice. To do so, you simply click or tap the button labelled ‘Roll the Dice’.
After pressing this button, the RNG of the dice game takes over. Landing a win will see you earn the respective payout in cryptocurrency, but losing a roll of the dice will see you making absolutely nothing.
Crypto Dice Game Strategies To Try Out
You could adopt many strategies when playing a crypto dice game. Here are a few worth trying out today:
- Martingale Strategy: If you happen to be on an unfortunate losing streak in a crypto dice game, you could try using a Martingale strategy. This strategy is simple, and all you need to do is increase your betting sum after each loss. The increase in your bet should be consistent.
For example, if you place an initial bet of 2 BTC and lose, you can place a second bet of 4 BTC increasing your bet by 2 BTC after each loss. The logic behind the Martingale strategy is that when you eventually land a win, the payout you earn will cover up all the losses you incurred when you were on a losing streak.
- Paroli BTC Dice Game Strategy: In this strategy, you need first to make up your mind on a base wager. With each winning roll of the dice, you will double your stake for the next game. Doubling your wager should be done for three successive wins. After your third win, you need to stop increasing your wager.
You will maintain the wager you placed for your third win in your next game round. If you record a loss in this game round, you will have to place your base wager in the next game. For example, if your base wager is 2 BTC, then you record a winning roll of the dice.
You increase this wager to 4 BTC on the next game, resulting in a win. For the third game, you place a bet of 6 BTC and let’s assume this game ends in a win. However, you maintain a bet of 6 BTC for your fourth dice game round. But let’s say this game round results in a loss. You should place a bet of 2 BTC in the next game round, which is your base wager.
- Alternating Trend Strategy: Dice games tend to follow patterns like other casino gambling games. For example, you may record a win in your first three-game rounds: Over, Under, and Over 50. However, while the Over, Under and Over pattern may have worked in three consecutive games, the law of probability suggests that this pattern is likely to fail soon.
So if you have a trend occurring like this, it would be best to alternate the pattern or trend to avoid loss. You could stick with a bet of Over 50 in the fourth game instead of maintaining the pattern and betting for Under 50. By alternating a trend at the right time, you may maintain a winning streak in a crypto dice game.
Are Crypto Casinos Safe for Playing Dice Games?
That is one question that most new punters often ask. It depends on the crypto casino you sign up with.
You should exercise due diligence when choosing a crypto casino to register with and play crypto dice games on.
Ensure the crypto casino is appropriately licensed by a reputable government regulatory agency like MGA, UKGC, the government of Curacao, etc.
In addition to licensing, you can check out customer feedback on independent casino review sites. Crypto casinos with negative feedback should be avoided at all costs, while those with positive feedback should be given a trial.
Crypto dice games are fun and financially rewarding to new and experienced gamblers. Your deposits and withdrawals are safe from cybercriminals as your crypto wallet address is unique and secure.
The dice games rely heavily on luck to win. However, you can apply the betting strategies highlighted in this guide to minimise your loss and boost your possible payouts.